The Coin Listing Competition presents the only opportunity for coins to get listed on The CryptalDash Exchange.
Do you want to trade your coin in the Exchange? Gather, mobilize, and organize your community for this listing opportunity, here's how.
HOW TO APPLY
In your application form, tick/check at least one goal from the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
We are only listing coins that support one or more SDGs.
- No poverty
- Zero hunger
- Good health and well-being
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Clean water and sanitation
- Affordable and clean energy
- Decent work and economic growth
- Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- Reduced inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate action
- Life below water
- Life on land
- Peace, justice and strong institutions
- Partnerships for the goals
Upon internal verification, we will handpick 20 coins that will participate in the current phase of the Competition.
Only two (2) coins will be declared as the winners for the phase. This is aside from the instant listing winner/s.
HOW TO WIN
There are two ways to win the Competition:
- Accumulate 100,000 (100K) points to automatically get a listing in the Exchange. This is also known as the instant listing.
- Compete with other coins to get at least 60,000 (60K) points. Whoever gets more than 60K points will be declared winners.
HOW LONG DOES THE PHASE RUN
Each phase will run for one week, Friday 2AM EDT to Friday 2AM EDT.
The current phase runs from 17 August 2AM EDT to 24 August 2AM EDT.
HOW TO EARN POINTS FOR YOUR COIN
Core team members, influencers, supporters, and all other members of the participating coin communities can earn points by:
- High leverage tasks: 30,000 points where 1 task is equivalent from 1,000 to 2,000 points
- Buying CRD tokens: 30,000 points where USD $1 spent to buy CRD tokens is equivalent to 1 point
- Social shares: 2,000 shares required where 1 share is equivalent to 10 points
- Social follows: 2,000 follows required where 1 follow is equivalent to 10 points
A summary of the Competition's point system:
To start earning points, go to https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing then look for your coin name and click its assigned Vote button.
WHAT ARE HIGH LEVERAGE TASKS
Each of these tasks is equivalent to at least 1,000 to 2,000 points. In essence, these tasks add leverage to the participating coin’s position in the ranking.
There are currently 14 high leverage tasks for the participating coin communities. Participants can do these tasks over and over again to achieve the perfect score of 30K points.
1. Make CryptalDash an Admin of Your Telegram Group - 2,000 points
- Make CryptalDash an admin of your Telegram group for at least three (3) days to talk about the Coin Listing Competition.
TIP: Get 3,000 points by doing this task and the other task where you engage your Telegram community.
2. Add CryptalDash Exchange Logo on Your Website - 2,000 Points
- The CryptalDash Exchange logo must be on the homepage of your website.
- Place it under the “Exchanges” section or in the main navigation bar on the header.
Download CryptalDash banners/logos/widgets here:
3. Create a Youtube Video About You and CryptalDash - 2,000 Points
- Produce and publish a video on Youtube.
- What’s in the video: talk about your coin, why it should be listed on the Exchange, why we should list you on the Exchange, and ask your community to vote for your coin.
- The video must include a link to https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing on the first line of its description. Then write: “Exchange is now live. Get listed in the first exchange integrated with third party exchanges.”
- For the video caption, write: Get <COIN> listed in CryptalDash Exchange
- Get the video to gain at least 500 views. (PRO TIP: Syndicate or distribute the video on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Medium, and Telegram).
- Share this video on Twitter with the hashtags #CryptalDash #coinlisting #supportourcoin
4. Publish an Article on an Authority Crypto Website - 2,000 Points
- Guest blogging, e.g. reach out to a known cryptocurrency authority site and ask if you can post an article on this website.
- The article must include a link to the CryptalDash homepage with the hyperlink “Cryptocurrency Exchange”.
5. Get an Influencer to Discuss About You and CryptalDash - 2,000 Points
- Get an influencer with at least 100K followers to (i) create content about your coin community featuring CryptalDash and (ii) promote it to his/her audience.
6. SEO Links - 2,000 Points
- Link to our website from high authority, contextually related websites with rich anchor text links.
7. Pitch Us Any of Your Suggestions - 2,000 Points
- How can you provide value to us and help spread the word about us? What websites do you own where you can feature us on?
- Let us know about your ideas.
8. Book an Interview - 1,000 Points
- The core team members of a participating coin community will schedule an interview with Chyrrelle, Head of Relations at CryptalDash, via Calendly: https://www.calendly.com/chyrrelle/coin-listing-cryptaldashexchange
- This call will be recorded from our end and we will give you a copy of the recorded interview to be distributed to your social media platforms.
- During the interview, prepare about these matters:
1. Tell us about your coin.
2. Tell us about your project’s roadmap.
3. Why your coin should be listed on the Exchange.
4. What value can The CryptalDash Exchange add to your coin/project.
9. Email Your Community - 1,000 Points
- Send a daily email blast to your community. In this email blast, tell your community about your coin’s participation in the Competition and ask them to support and vote for your coin.
- The email should be sent out to at least 2,000 contacts and include email@example.com in the mailing list.
- As proof of the email blast, send a screenshot containing the number of the recipients and the content to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Embed Coin Listing Widget - 1,000 Points
- Display banner on your official website on the homepage, above the fold.
Download CryptalDash banners/logos/widgets here:
11. Engage Your Telegram Community - 1,000 Points
- Pin a post on your Telegram community for at least 3 days (72 hours) during the relevant phase of the Competition.
- The post will read: “Support Our Coin. Help us get listed in CryptalDash Exchange. Vote Here! <https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing>”
- The Telegram admin will be the one to pin the post.
- Tag @LunaIsla in the post.
12. Post on Bitcoin Forum - 1,000 Points
- Go to Bitcoin Forum <https://https://bitcointalk.org/> then post in the ANN (Announcements) with all the relevant details and links about your participation in the Competition.
- Add to the post the CryptalDash logo/banner that links to the CryptalDash website at www.cryptaldash.com
13. Pin a Post on a Crypto Trading Group on Facebook - 1,000 Points
- Pin a post on a Crypto Trading FB Group with at least 10,000 members.
- The pinned post will promote your coin’s bid to win a listing at the Exchange.
14. Create a Reddit Post - 1,000 Points
- Create a post promoting your coin on Reddit.
- The post must receive at least 100 upvotes to earn points.
- The post must also include a link to the Coin Listing Competition.
Support and vote for your coin at https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
- The points earned by each coin are checked each day for fake votes, spamming, and other similar activities. Since the competition receives a huge number of fake votes, please note that the points seen on the page are not the final and verified numbers.
- Winners of the Coin Listing Competition are subject to the rules and regulations of the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and other regulatory bodies.
- Buying CRD tokens is considered a term of involvement of the CRD community and should not be considered as payment for the listing.
- All winning coins must undergo KYC at The CryptalDash Exchange. At least three of the coin’s core members -- the CEO, CMO and CTO, as applicable -- must sign up at the Exchange and complete the KYC process at https://www.cryptaldash.com/go