- Provide personal information, contact number, and address.
- Upload the documentation required, i.e. selfie with the main ID and a copy of a supporting ID. Make sure that your face and all the important details in the ID, e.g. name, ID No. are clearly visible in your selfie.
- Upload a proof of billing not older than three months containing your place of residence. If there's no proof of billing, you can use recent bank statements, certification from your bank, or letter of authorization to be signed by your landlord or parents showing your residence address.
- Download the KYC form, fill out your name, signature, and date. Then upload it.
- Make sure you have filled out all the fields and uploaded all the files in their proper size and format.
- Click Next to complete the process.
Additional notes on documentation:
- In naming your uploaded files, avoid adding characters [ ' \ " ; = ] to the file name.
- The file size per document is 1MB and the supported formats are PNG, JPG, JPEG, and PDF.
- No need to print out the KYC Form. Just download the form, open it in any PDF reader, e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader, virtually fill and sign the form, and upload it. Another way is to add your virtual signature using the same Fill & Sign button.
Draw signature virtually:
Or upload a photo of your signature written on a piece of white paper. This is best done using a marker in writing your signature instead of a pen so the virtual copy won't be too fine.
Then drag the uploaded signature in place.
- If you are unable to virtually fill and sign the form, print it, sign, scan then upload the file on the dashboard.